Wednesday, August 22, 2007

very nice messeges in English

very nice messeges in English

I wrote your name in the sky , the wind blow it away

I wrote your name in the sand , the sea washed it away॥

but, I wrote your name in my heart, where you for ever wil stay

2

Friends like pieces of puzzle , if you lose one , it will never be complete again। I just want you to know you are one of the pieces I cant offred to lose

3

Without you life is black not white.. without you the world has no hope np light.. without you I cant go left or right.. without you I lose my sight . ( thanks my glasses )

4

F U want to be for a day get a date.. F U want to be for a week get a lover . F U want to be for a month get a married .. F U want to be for ever get a friend like me

5
There are many stars॥

But the moon is one।

There are many friends.. But the best is one.

To forget me, Its up to you।

To forget you, I will never do।

6

To C light , look at sun

To C love , look at moon

To C beauty , look at nature

To C hope , look at future॥

....But to C all of this॥ (( look at the mirror ))

7

One cent can start a million

One smile can start friendship

One touch can show U care॥

and

One friend like U can make life worth living॥

8

Look !!

The moon is calling U !

See !!

The stars are shining for U !

Listen

The birds are singing to उ

Hear !!

(( My heart says “ I miss U “ ))

9

It’s a nice feeling when U know that

some 1 loves U
some 1 misses U

some 1 needs U..

But it feels much better when U know that

Some 1 never ever forgets U (( That’s me ))

10

MOTHER

Blessed is your face blessed is your name॥ my beloved

blessed is your smile which makes my soul want to fly my beloved

open eyes and all the times that you did for me but I never realized it and now it is too late forgiven me॥

now I'm alone filled with so much shame for all biased I caused u pain

if only I could sleep in your arms again MOTHER॥ I'm lost without you

you was the sun that brightened my day now who's gonna wipe my tears a way

if only I knew what I know today MOTHER॥ I'm lost without you

11

The rain makes all things beautiful

.The grass and flowers too

.If rain makes all things beautiful

Why doesn't it rain on you?

12

Roses are red, Violets are blue

Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo

Don't feel so angry you will find me there too

Not in cage but laughing at you.

No comments: